Professor Romain Murenzi, Chair of the Technology Bank High-Level Panel and Executive Director of the World Academy of Sciences for the Advancement of Science (TWAS) in developing countries talks to The Commitment about how the proposed new Technology Bank could improve access to science, technology and innovation for LDCs. Louise...
- World’s Least Developed Countries must be at the forefront of sustainable development May 29, 2016
- Adopting Declaration, political leaders, representatives reaffirm commitment to Istanbul Programme of Action for Least Developed Countries May 29, 2016
- UN conference on least developed countries opens in Turkey to assess progress made since 2011 May 27, 2016
- Global community meets to assess progress of Least Developed Countries at major United Nations event May 27, 2016
- Despite uneven progress, Least Developed Countries have much upon which to build, Secretary-General tells High-Level Midterm Review Conference May 27, 2016