The co-facilitators, who will oversee and direct informal inter-governmental consultations for the Mid-Term Review of the Istanbul Programme of Action have been announced. Bénédicte Frankinet, the Permanent Representative of Belgium to the United Nations and Jean-Francis Régis Zinsou, the Permanent Representative of the Republic of Benin to the United Nations have...
- World’s Least Developed Countries must be at the forefront of sustainable development May 29, 2016
- Adopting Declaration, political leaders, representatives reaffirm commitment to Istanbul Programme of Action for Least Developed Countries May 29, 2016
- UN conference on least developed countries opens in Turkey to assess progress made since 2011 May 27, 2016
- Global community meets to assess progress of Least Developed Countries at major United Nations event May 27, 2016
- Despite uneven progress, Least Developed Countries have much upon which to build, Secretary-General tells High-Level Midterm Review Conference May 27, 2016