The co-facilitators of intergovernmental consultations for the high-level midterm review of the implementation of the Istanbul Programme of Action (IPoA) for the Least Developed Countries (LDCs) have issued the zero draft outcome document for the Review meeting. The draft recognizes that LDCs have made significant efforts towards achieving the objectives,...
- World’s Least Developed Countries must be at the forefront of sustainable development May 29, 2016
- Adopting Declaration, political leaders, representatives reaffirm commitment to Istanbul Programme of Action for Least Developed Countries May 29, 2016
- UN conference on least developed countries opens in Turkey to assess progress made since 2011 May 27, 2016
- Global community meets to assess progress of Least Developed Countries at major United Nations event May 27, 2016
- Despite uneven progress, Least Developed Countries have much upon which to build, Secretary-General tells High-Level Midterm Review Conference May 27, 2016