Under-Secretary-General and High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS), Mr. Gyan Chandra Acharya.Briefing on the forthcoming Midterm Review of the Istanbul Programme of Action in Antalya, Turkey.
- World’s Least Developed Countries must be at the forefront of sustainable development May 29, 2016
- Adopting Declaration, political leaders, representatives reaffirm commitment to Istanbul Programme of Action for Least Developed Countries May 29, 2016
- UN conference on least developed countries opens in Turkey to assess progress made since 2011 May 27, 2016
- Global community meets to assess progress of Least Developed Countries at major United Nations event May 27, 2016
- Despite uneven progress, Least Developed Countries have much upon which to build, Secretary-General tells High-Level Midterm Review Conference May 27, 2016