1 October 2015 – The world’s poorest nations not only face vast challenges, they represent enormous reservoirs of untapped potential, Secretary-GeneralBan Ki-moon stated today, adding that unlocking this potential will be the litmus test of the new global sustainable developed agenda. Addressing the Ministerial Meeting of the Group of Least...
- World’s Least Developed Countries must be at the forefront of sustainable development May 29, 2016
- Adopting Declaration, political leaders, representatives reaffirm commitment to Istanbul Programme of Action for Least Developed Countries May 29, 2016
- UN conference on least developed countries opens in Turkey to assess progress made since 2011 May 27, 2016
- Global community meets to assess progress of Least Developed Countries at major United Nations event May 27, 2016
- Despite uneven progress, Least Developed Countries have much upon which to build, Secretary-General tells High-Level Midterm Review Conference May 27, 2016